Times Higher Education
Дата обращения к источнику: 05 января, 2017
The Times Higher Education BRICS & Emerging Economies Rankings 2017, provides institutions ranking and Score (performance indicators). The rankings use 13 performance indicators to provide the most comprehensive and balanced comparisons, trusted by students, academics, university leaders, industry and even governments – but the weightings are specially recalibrated to reflect the characteristics of emerging economy universities.
The performance indicators are grouped into five areas:
1. Teaching (the learning environment)
2. Research (volume, income and reputation)
3. Citations (research influence)
4. International outlook (staff, students and research)
5. Industry income (knowledge transfer)
Note: The ranking of institutions, after 200, have been given in range like 201-250 and 251-300.
The rank has been taken as 201, 202, 203……..250 as the same order as they appear in the source.