International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
Дата обращения к источнику: 11 февраля, 2016
The Office of Transportation and Machinery (OTM) provide trade data generated by OTM product groupings from the Harmonized Tariff Schedule (imports) and Schedule B (exports).
1) Foreign Trade Statistics, FT900: U.S. International Trade In Goods and Services, Exhibit 18: Motor Vehicles and Parts, U.S. Census Bureau;
2) 1998 and 1999 data include transshipments to Brazil and Venezuela through St. Vincent and Grenadines;
3) The ASEAN region comrpises Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam;
4) The selected European Union countries are Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, the United Kingdom, Austria, Finland, and Sweden;
5) The Andean Community comprises Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Venezuela;
6) Central America comprises Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, and Panama;
7) The MERCOSUR countries are Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, and Uruguay;
8) 1995 data revised to reflect $698 million in exports underreported by Census.